Our contact details
Name: Roast Beef Productions
Address:20 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3Qa
Phone Number: 0207 062 4500
The type of personal information we collect
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Roast Beef Productions will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- When you use our services
- You apply to be in one of our productions or participate in one of our productions, the initial data about you the we process is likely to come from you, but we may also require references and information from third parties and carry out background checks.
Who gets to see your data and where it is held?
Roast Beef Productions will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site contact form or any form of contact with us, to anyone. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Your personal data may be disclosed within Roast Beef Productions to our employees and staff working on production and any of our staff involved in commercial exploitation, finance (if appropriate), Health and Safety and Insurance.
- Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in management systems and on other IT systems (including email).
We will only disclose your personal data outside the company if disclosure is consistent with a ground for processing on which we rely and doing so is lawful and fair to you. We may disclose your data if it is necessary for our legitimate interests as an organisation, or for the legitimate interests of a third party (but we will not do this if these interests are over-ridden by your interests and rights in particular to privacy).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
Specific circumstances in which your personal data may be disclosed include:
- Disclosure of aggregated and anonymised diversity data to relevant regulators as part of a formal request;
- If you have an on-screen role, disclosure of footage, images, or audio recordings of you as part of the broadcasting, distribution and marketing of the production. Or, where you have an on-screen or off-screen role, to allow us to credit your role on the programme. Or, sharing your data on our website.
- When complying with our obligations under any applicable laws.
- Disclosure to Co-Producers, Distributors, Agents, Commissioning Broadcasters, Investors, Insurers, IT system suppliers, or Travel and Medical Service Providers
- Any Companies or Organisations and/or individuals with whom we share your Data will be required to comply with current Data Protection laws.
- Your Data will not be subject to any automated decision making processes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 20 Bloomsbury Street,
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information.
Your information is securely stored 20 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3QA.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at 20 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3QA if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at by email at at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 20 Bloomsbury Street,
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk